22.5.13

Slow week - in so many ways

It's a slow week in many many ways.  Last week I was in Chicago.  I keep meaning to write about that, but like I said: slow.  I got back Saturday night and was pretty pooped.  Sadly, I did not win the lottery.  Although now my favorite thing to imagine is what I'd do with that much money.

Sunday I went to the farmers market and got awesome bacon and awesome eggs.  Then I lay on the couch most of the day.  I did run my mile.

Monday, the only fast day of the week, I ran 3.1 miles after work.  It was an uphill/downhill course and the last mile clocked in at 9:01 and would've been faster were it not for that stop light.  I love running downhill.

Tuesday I got up and headed out with Running Beth, great way to start the day.  The run almost ended with us getting runover by a garbage truck.  No joke. Those things are scary when they're moving backwards.

Wednesday that's today I had dinner at Marla's.  First time ever.  With Nate.  I was apparently his backup date.  Win for me!  I also ran my mile.  I'm so over it.  When can I stop this?

Enjoy pictures from some of my recent runs. Spring is here for real this time.  It's alive!










No comments:

Post a Comment