24.2.13

Weekend Workouts

Sunday I was running on the beach in Miami.  Nice.  Six miles.
Monday I was running in the "cold" in Bonita Springs, one last run before coming home to the real freezing cold.
Tuesday I did a five mile track workout at the gym.  So not the same as the beach.
Wednesday I did a track and elliptical workout at the gym.
Thursday I cried my eyes out.  Serious.  I did my Circuit class and ran my mile and was all set to go down to Zumba when the power went out at the gym.  It was a fairly large portion of the city grid that was impacted and they ultimately closed the gym.  I had been looking forward to Zumba all day!
Friday I did a quick run and then a Finisher that I can still feel today.  I did a series of planks side-middle-other side, squats and triceps, 20 of each, 19 of each, down to 1.  My core thanks me for me time.  Sigh.
Saturday I had a super long workout at the gym.  I ran 4 miles on the track, followed my 4 miles on the elliptical because I can only run in circles for so long and then walked a mile on the track.  Then I went to Zumba!  How I have missed you!  And all I can think is what a difference a week makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment