3.12.12

Weekend Workouts - So Lazy It's Not Even Funny

This was a low mileage week for me.
Monday I can't remember if I ran in the morning or at night, but I'm sure I only did the little trail around the block to get to my mile.
Tuesday See Monday.  Tuesday I was sick most of the day too.  Awesome.
Wednesday Definitely an evening run with the start of a sinus infection.
Thursday I did a run on the track at the gym before Zumba.  I was still reeling from being sick so I skipped circuit.

Friday I ran around the block.  I had aspirations of doing more but then fell to the same stomach bug that got me Monday night and Tuesday.
Saturday I was back on the track, again before Zumba.
Sunday I had noble intentions of a bike ride, especially when I saw the 50* and sunny forecast.  However, in reality, this forecast is what actually happened.  I left with good intentions of a seven miler around Lake Nokomis but I've been upset lately and just couldn't concentrate, so I did an easy 4 instead.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment