6.11.12

Workout Tuesday - Vote

First off, thanks to League of Women Voters of Minnesota and Vote411.org for helping me figure out who to vote for.  It took me a full ten minutes to vote for all the judges on my ballot and I never would've gotten there without you.


Today I got up and it was raining.  Seriously - going insane from lack of sunshine.  I'd originally planned to hit the gym later in the day but things sort of got away from me.  Instead I ran my mile and then jogged over to vote.  I got in the polling place and got my ballot straight away.  There was even a booth open for me to use.  I pulled out my iPod (which had my ballot I'd made over the weekend) and got to work.  Hilariously, I had to wait in line to put my ballot through the machine and get my sticker.  We use scantron forms so there is a papertrail, but each form goes through one at a time and it takes a while.  The sticker is the best part of voting.

I was feeling so good after voting that I did what I think was about another mile of running, bringing my total to two miles.  I then did a plank-to-failure, but not to failure just to 1:10.  Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment