10.11.12

Running Shoes - I buy everything the minute before they stop making it

Running shoe 1 - Brooks Radius. It's so old I can't even find it on the internet. I found it at one store before they stopped making it.


Running shoe 2 - Brooks Axiom 2. Had one pair before a model change.


Running Shoes 3-5 Brooks Axiom 3. I thought I'd finally found one they wouldn't discontinue. Sigh. 
Running shoe 6 - Brooks Dyad. Not pictured because it gave me the most incredible blisters ever. This is the pair I wore for my first marathon.


Running Shoe 7 - Brooks Ghost (3 maybe) - they still actually make this one but I don't wear it because I changed my running gait and need a different shoe now.


Running Shoe 8 - Asics Gel Speedstars. Even Asics abandoned me and doesn't make this one anymore.


Running Shoe 9 - Brooks Launch. Slightly more shoe than the speedstar and less shoe than the Ghost. And then they stopped making it.


Running Shoe 10 - Brooks Green Silence. Also on the block to get axed in favor of the Brooks Pure Connect project. These may be my favorite shoes ever. Least favorite laces as they always come untied, but fantastic shoes. I may try to buy one more pair before they go away.     

No comments:

Post a Comment