Breakfast - eaten over several hours in the morning, one thing at a time:
- Smoothie of peanut butter, banana, almond milk and chia seeds
- Diet pepsi - so not part of the cleanse
- Hard boiled egg
- Apple with almond butter. Almond butter may be the best substance known to man. Where have you been?
Lunch - eaten around 1pm. I always eat lunch later so then I have less time to work in the afternoon when I'm done. I was more full than I thought I'd be.
- Two lentil patties. Not quite as awesome as they were yesterday but close. Next time I think I'll put some hummus on them.
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Roasted carrots and zucchini
- Roasted broccoli and cauliflower
Dinner - after my Team:Work run
- Two hard boiled eggs with salt and pepper
- Roasted potatoes
- Collard greens with bacon. Collards are okay, bacon is not really on the diet but it was more a seasoning in this dish than a feature meat.
- Sauteed mushrooms with sesame seeds.
- Breakfast was eaten like several small snacks. Smoothie at 7:30, diet pepsi at 9:30, egg at 10, apple and almond butter around 11.
- Couple of Chris' chocolates which are bite sized so not too many calories
- 3 cracker sized slices of cheese (not on the diet) and grapes (totally on the diet)
I was more full than I thought I'd be, but that was a lot of food. Most of the food was veggies and it takes a boatload of veggies to get any measurable calories. I had some very full plates today.