25.9.12

Stairs: Best thing ever (not): Running music.

My workout plans changed several times today.  Ultimately it ended with running to the park and then doing a workout there.  The stairs were involved.  Lots of stairs were involved.  Nice.  Running up the stairs (or hopping up them) is fine; it's when I try to come back down that I can't feel my legs.

I'm "tapering" but haven't hit the part of the taper where I truly do nothing.  (So can't wait for that.)  There's some runs this week and then a 10-miler next week followed by a couple short runs, just so my legs remember what to do on the big day.

In lieu of any real workout news, I checked my iTunes playlist for my latest additions.  Clearly the whole "not running with headphones" thing is impacting my playlist because most of these are from Zumba, although the more astute among you may also recognize a Bones reference in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment