1.3.12

Zumba: The United Nations of the YWCA

Today was an interesting day (meaning: thank god it's over).  Here's the rough version:

7am or so, I woke up, got ready and headed to work.  My condo parking lot was a skating rink.  I'm hoping the "in like a Lion out like a Lamb" is true for March weather.
 
745am works parking lot was similarly insanely icy. 
830am case consultation with other people who do the same job as me.  I got to ask the supervisor of the program if I was losing my mind.  He sent me an email yesterday that contained information that was so clearly wrong I thought it was a joke.  He assured me it was not.
 

Office visit which is unusual.  Most of the time I see people, I I go to them.  It's nice to be on my home turf.
1115am someone tells me that basically I did something wrong and probably offended my boss in the process.  Completely had no idea.  I go to see my boss and apologize profusely for being a nimrod.  Apparently my boss missed the whole thing too.  The only one who was bothered by anything was this other person.  Fascinating.
1200 Home visit. This is more familiar.
100pm Wendy's for lunch.  That was both awesome and disappointing.
Heard in my car while eating and case noting: Lebo M - Rainmaker from The Power of One.  
200pm Home visit number 2.  Well, I've never had that problem before.
415pm I headed back to the office to wrap up my day.  Sadly, I was unable to complete wrap up in the time allotted.  I'm not sure how that'll get corrected.  I'm sure I'll figure something out.

530pm Circuit.  Circuit was fun and not nearly as likely to kill me as usual.  I just can't feel my hamstrings.
Around the same time Oh Sh!t!, I was supposed to meet someone for Zumba  Texting commenced.
645pm I attended the Zumba class that I'd remembered only moments before.  With a friend.  It was both of our first times.  Zumba at the YWCA is referred to as the United Nations class.  For good reason.  Every nationality and language in our membership, we have was in that class.  All the ages in our membership, we have were in that class.  Wild.  I'd probably go again.
800  Oh good.  Snow.  I'm so over it.
Now: The spaghetti I had for dinner sucked so I didn't eat it all.  Instead I had some more Grater's and some of the wine from Sunday.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment