23.3.12

What has been seen - Amazing things for March

First off - it's green.  It's March and stuff is coming out and blooming.  That's just not right.

I woke up this morning and my running partner let me know she couldn't make it but offered a coffee date later.  I hit the gym instead (95% humidity and all) and then stopped at Caribou for the both of us.

Most of the rest of the day was spent on my couch.  I am so lazy.  I did manage to haul myself off my couch at the end of the day for a walk around the lake.  I'm glad I did because it was amazing.
Sun starting to set. 

Everything is green.  This is not normal.
 
Even the Magnolias are blooming.  (The white blossoms.)  Magnolias blooming.  In March.  In Minnesota.

Those two kids did not stay in the water long.  Swimming in March.  In Minnesota.

Towards the end of the walk I saw quite the rainbow.  It was easy to see but challenging to catch on camera.

Seen but not photographed:
  • The dude walking his lizard.
  • People in a canoe, chilling on the lake and soaking up the sunshine.
  • The Eagle's nest.  It's still there but I haven't seen the eagles themselves in a while.
  • Fishermen.  In March when there's normally ice on the lakes.









No comments:

Post a Comment