13.3.12

Suddenly losing an hour of sleep is not so bad

Monday morning was rough and I ultimately got to work about three minutes before my 10am meeting with my boss.  That meeting started with my business which was fairly straight forward.  Ask me about Passover and coverage.  Boss' part started with "I only have one thing but it's big.  Let me draw you a picture..."  The picture was of good things.  Surprise. 

Monday night is Circuit and Pilates night.  I warmed up with a fast runner, so the beginning of circuit was challenging.  Happily, none of the stations were awful.  (No burpees.  No pushups.)  Pilates was fun.  We worked on the J-Curve, which is similar to the C-Curve but more painful.

Tuesday morning it was dark when I woke up.  I was in the mood to move so I had a really fun run. I did the 4-mile Eagle viewing route(It used to have a different name.)  It was still so dark all I could see was the outline of the nest.  It was a little chilly and totally humid. 

You'd think the condensation that was forming ice on the ground would've been the most exciting part of that run.  Scariest point turned out to be when I got to the top of the last big hill and heard loud footsteps running towards me.  And not in a good way.  It was two little kids sprinting up the hill from my right.  I think they were late for the bus?

Since I don't have any pictures to share today (it was really dark out), I'll tell you about some of the music that's currently blasting through my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment