26.3.12

Goal for Monday: Be a Nice Person

So far, so good.  Hopefully.

I got up at 5:30am and tried to go for a run.  My iPod was momentarily on the fritz (I have no idea) so I came back in and did a Circuit routine in my house.  20 exercises, 90 seconds each.  Twice.



I headed out to buy gas and baked goods (one step towards my goal) and headed off to pick up my Pooky Bear.  The two of us headed out to Wilmar for a funeral of the dad of our best friend.  I was doing fine the whole funeral until I looked over at said friend and saw her hugging one of her aunties.



Pooky Bear and I headed back into the cities before the rest of the troops so we could enact what I've dubbed "Operation Casserole".  I headed over to the friend's house and did some cleaning and straightening she wasn't able to do before leaving town.  Trying to clean up cat hair is like trying to drain the Mississippi river with a bucket.  I dropped off the keys to another friend and then headed home.

 

Back at my place, I was inspired to continue cleaning.  I took out the trash, straightened, put away my clean clothes, vacuumed, scrubbed the bathroom (bonus if you can figure out when's the last time I did that), and did the kitchen and bathroom floors.  About the time I was too tired to move, I was also done cleaning.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment