7.2.11

Why is there so much snow?

This morning I got two filling in my teeth.  Boo.  This afternoon I spent doing laundry and cleaning.  (I'm still not finished but I thought I'd take a break.)  One of the 'clean up' jobs I hadn't done was unload photos from my phone and camera.

Yes - the snow piles are as tall as my car

They actually started plowing later this year; last year it was all 'get your car out of here at the crack of dawn'.  This is better.

It's sunny, yet so cold

You can't see the sun dogs in this picture; they were present, I assure you.  What is a sun dog?

Looking down an alley after a run; look at the size of those snow piles!

Me after a run around the lake.  See that snow drift behind my head?  Just saying.

One more picture of the snow

The mountain of laundry I did today since it snowed, was way too cold to run, and I didn't want to anyway on account of my mouth.

What I wish I was doing; probably will be later!

No comments:

Post a Comment