5.1.11

Is 8pm too early for bed

This winter has been rough so far.  The hardest part for me is getting out of bed.  Usually if I can get out of bed and get the day started, I do okay.  Sadly, usually getting out of bed feels like physical torture.  This morning, to provide encouragement, I got up at 5am and headed over to run with the St Paul ladies.  (Okay, seriously, all I have to do is show up over there and things will be good, just go, running with them always turns out well...)

I'm not sure if I'm loosing my mind or really just need more sleep in the winter because it's 8pm and I'm ready to go to bed.  (Hey, it's dark outside already, why not?)  Also, I have a tendency to wear this hat all the time, inside or out because it's soft and I like it.  Just like a pair of wool socks.  Is that something I should worry about?

No comments:

Post a Comment