29.12.10

Christmas vacation one day at a time: Wednesday

Wednesday morning I pulled my car out of the parking lot onto the even side of the street (only legal since there was an active snow emergency) to facilitate plowing on the part of the city of Minneapolis and my condo association.  The one neighbor I found who can still operate a stick shift came by in her car and took me to the airport.  Sweet! because I thought I was going to have to take a bus.



The airport in Minneapolis was busy but pleasant.  It was late enough in the morning that people weren't grumpy but early enough that no one was traumatized either.  I fully expected my flight to be delayed or overbooked or both.  It was neither and the flight attendants were hilarious  Don't leave anything behind unless Norma will like it!

Cincinnati Airport: Very few people...

When I got into the city I was disappointed to find they had snow too.  Guess it's a record setting season everywhere.  To the city of Cincinnati I say Shovel your sidewalks!.  Obviously I couldn't run in the neighborhood so I headed over to my old stomping grounds and was thrilled  to find the park board did shovel their sidewalks.  Win  for Lizzo!.

It's not a real run unless there's ice on my hat.

After I ran we went over to the Bangkok Bistro, another Cincinnati favorite.  They make a dish called Siam Noodles that can't be found anywhere else.  It's awesome to me but I have a fondness for noodle dishes that few people share.

We did a quick shopping trip for gifts at an art store. This display made me think of Chris. And Belwood. Mostly Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment