15.8.10

Congrats to the new couple!

Yesterday (Saturday), was Amy and Jonathon's wedding. (Congratulations!) I had to do some exercise during the day so I could earn the calories in the steak I was going to have for dinner. The wedding was at the Mill City Museum and there was lots of dancing. (Super glad one of Amy's cousins was fantastic eye candy and a great dancer!) I couldn't believe it when I got to my car at like 1am. We danced for a looong time. So. much. fun.

Yes, I did wear heals. I do wedges because, honestly, I'm that clumsy. But I wore them all night, even for dancing.

Amanda was notably hug-y with everyone.

I was dissatisfied that a good picture of Kelly and I didn't exist within the past couple of years. Problem: solved.

And here's my hug-y friend again.



No comments:

Post a Comment