19.4.10

Where's the prettiest place on the planet?

The prettiest place on the planet is right here at sun rise. (I love Lake Nokomis.) At sunrise there's no bikers either so all the runners go to the bike path. (As it should be.)

I got up early to run today because, frankly, I had Chipotle to earn. I ran by Lake Hiawatha too, just to add distance to the run. As you may imagine from my above comment, it was a gorgeous run.

Sadly, I did not get to eat with Molly today at lunch because we both had last minute meetings come up. (I have no explanation.) I wound up getting Chipotle a little later on. I tried to call Amanda and find out about her day but she didn't want to talk to me. (I'm sure I'll find out later what book she was reading that was so much more important than talking to a friend...)

Work was 10 hours long today. (No. Seriously.) After work I was exhausted and sore. I thought first a massage would be nice but then I thought about sitting in a hot tub. The other half of my brain responded that I could do just that at the Y so off I went. I'm now sprawled out on the couch like a pancake contemplating exactly what time I've got to wake up to go back to the Y tomorrow morning. Hmmm.

Whilst I think about then, you should enjoy this link fest:

No comments:

Post a Comment