27.1.10

Photo-mania

It's been a while since I've uploaded any pictures. Although I've still been taking them. I have a hard time focusing my attention on things like political speeches, as interesting and relevant as the State of the Union is to me. So I'm writing a blog post and editing photos while I listen. (Hey, if I miss anything, I'll check the internetz.)

Last Friday: I decided to pay tribute to Sudafed, one of my favorite substances ever created. Most of what's gone was used while I was flying back and forth from Cincinnati. There's nothing worse than being congested on an air plane. Ow.


Last Saturday: I must have been exercising because I once again decided to pay tribute to my poor, beat-up, well-loved iPod. Notice how the top is missing? It makes locking the keys interesting. I also spent a lot of time Saturday cheering and providing runner support for several friends at the Securian Frozen Half Marathon (good job to Tesha, Kate, Glen, Laura, John, Heather, and Robin for running the Half and to Beth for running the un-certified 5k). Beth and I were like the only people on Shephard Road cheering for the runners. Lots of people in Vikings gear that day.


Sunday: The Vikings lost. This is how my room looks when the Vikings loose. No. I'm just kidding. Sunday is my clean up day. I spent a lot of time cleaning, doing laundry, and generally putting stuff away. The rest of the week, I have little energy to clean. I'd have more energy if I shared this space with another human being. The fish don't mind the mess. Sometimes I hate how messy things get and I wont let people come over if I don't have time to clean. This is probably one of the most honest pictures I could put up.


Monday: I remember working on Monday and not doing exercise. On purpose. I went to the gym on Sunday and Saturday. Apparently my fish tank was all I could think of to photograph.


Tuesday: There was work. There was the gym. And there was the most awesome breakfast ever: Banana slices with peanut butter and chocolate chips. I am learning to embrace peanut butter as a protein source.


Today: This is a pair of earrings I love.

1 comment:

  1. Liz - your pictures are too big and get cut off on the right on my monitor at work (20"). I haven't checked it out on my iMac, and I'm afraid to on my netbook. Thought you'd want to know.

    ReplyDelete