17.2.09

Yet another edition of blogging while drunk

So, my aunties are crazy. They're all watching American Idol, a show to which I haven't yet become addicted.

I think the dog just farted. It wasn't me and it smells strong. No one else is in the room. Maybe it was the alligators.

Anyways, they were all drinking wine. A lot of wine. And they kept pouring more in my glass. We were playing this game called ImaginIff which is always more fun with family or people you know really well.

For some reason I walked the dog in the dark without shoes. We didn't go too far. But I wouldn't pick up the poop. Uncle Joanie (wow! really drunk), Aunt Joanie said she'd get it tomorrow.

This is waaaay better than drunk dialing because now everyone gets to share. I love vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment