20.12.08

Liz Trains for a Marathon... A Happy Post


You might have notice that I didn't run this week. At all. I noticed it too. Today was a really rough day in terms of my parents moving. Ever witness someone else having a panic attack and them not knowing (or not admitting) they're having one? It's really sad. I actually spent most of the day thinking helping my parents move was going to be my exercise but there came a point when I just needed to get out of the house, so I went on a (fairly long) run. It was actually quite challenging because Cincinnati is all hills. The second half of the run was awesome. Down hill for a mile and half, what could be better?

The graph above is the change in elevation during my run, you can see it's all up hill for the first mile or more, ten a nice gentle down slope until I turn around, run back up that little hill, back to the highest point in the run, and then go down for pretty much the rest of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment