27.10.08

And now, what you've all been waiting for. Part 1: New York

A long awaited reunion. I got to spend a day with Sona and Sarah (I always want to leave the "h" off your name). It was really nice because I hadn't seen either of them since like 2002. It's weird how we've grown and our lives have changed but we still have a lot in common. Plus I loved walking around New York. And Sarah saw Jon Stewart and notified all of us. Sadly, I couldn't get my camera out in time. Yes, that Jon Stewart.





Mark and Irmghard were nice enough to put me up (and buy an air mattress in the process, thank you). We also got to see our cousin Erin and her family. It's really nice to see Mark because he's like my big brother and I see him rarely. I won't get to see Mark or Irmghard for Christmas so it was nice to get a long pre-holiday visit.


Yes, my cousin owns a bull dog. It was a surprise to all of us.


Erin and her youngest girl and I. Yes, I did purposely avoid spelling her name.


I think Mark looks really good with a little kid in his arms. She looks happy too. I'm just saying...



That's more like Mark's actual personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment