25.7.08

where's Liz been

No place exciting, that's for sure. I had the busiest week ever at work. I am so excited for the weekend. I'm imagining reading and eating crap all weekend. I'll probably run at some point too. And I need to do laundry.

What've I done since we last spoke?

Wednesday: I honestly can't remember. I think there was a lot of work. I know there was no exercising. Ooooh, I think I went to Target.

Thursday: For sure there was a lot of work that day. I walked at the Y (I need my eight visits this month) and then I went to the JCC to play volleyball. It was fun. I didn't end up with any bruises.

Today: Owing to the insane hours I'd worked earlier this week, I woke up late and went into work an hour late. In the morning I ran sprints at the Y. Getting ready for the Milk Run. I had two meetings out of my office. Once I came back, I shut my door and typed furiously until everything was documented. Now, I am sitting on my couch watching the Tour de France. Simply amazing.

What have I seen on the web in the meantime?

Rare and expensive Nintendo DS games. I knew Tetris would be there, even before I read the list.

Farm Subsidies explained. A fantastic article that explained a lot.

The best money advice I ever got. I've only made it to 12 of 40, but helpful input.

For Kelly, who will be a teacher, I know you're not going to teach math, but I think you'll find this information helpful.

My parents are going to remodel the kitchen in their condo, this is something they'll need to know about.

And finally, I am a "Next Generation" girl, but here's a few things Star Trek gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment