13.6.08

Friday is a great day for internet surfing

Friday is a great day to find stuff on the web?

By the way, Firefox 3 keeps doing this crazy thing of selecting both the address bar and the search bar and not letting my type in either one. What was I looking at when I found that out? Take your pick of the following:

How big is Africa compared to other continents? Really nice graphic. It's telling once you get India and China on there.

Kelly had an interesting thought about race over on her blog today How does race affect people with diabetes? I think African Americans get the short end of the stick in a lot of health care areas. They are also more likely to be put on older (also cheaper) anti-psychotic medication which has some serious side effects than white people with similar diagnosis and dispositions. (I learned that in school.)

The Up-Side of ADD?

Someone said that people with a higher IQ are less likely to believe in God. Then everyone called him "simplistic".

The world has more people who are atheist than Jewish. I find that amazing.

People who wear flip flops are more likely to develop skin cancer on their feet. I didn't even know that flip flops were a guilty pleasure until now. Probably not likely to make me stop wearing them.

Also, Greasemonkey and my del.icio.us extensions are working in Firefox again. There are no words for my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment