24.6.08

As seen recently

Interactive Websites. I'm always looking for something to do. Kelly, I'd like to draw your attention to The Mini-Mizer. Too bad you can't create a character for Lego Star Wars! Amanda, I'd like to draw your attention to the interactive autopsy. Don't let the website Deathonline.net freak you out, it's legit.

Mileage is going up. Yeah!! ::Looks around at the quiet people and blank stares:: Am I really the only one who drives for my job?

I'm always interested in people's views for being charged for plastic bags. I'm all for it. Really, if you had to pay for the things every single time, wouldn't you always bring your own bag? Seriously, Ikea gives them out free at the state fair, so do about 50 other booths for that matter.

New treatment for hypertension: works better as a do-it-yourself type thing. I wonder what other things they'll try this for. I wonder if it would work with weight control?

No comments:

Post a Comment