28.2.08

This one seemed relevant

Finally a Wednesday Mind Hump I can relate to.

This or That?

Ice in your drink, or no ice?
If there is a straw, ice is good. Otherwise, even in drinks that ice would typically accompany, no ice. Ever.

Shoes or barefoot? Barefoot! Seriously, all of the Kentucky genes just sunk right down to the bottom and my feet hate enclosure of any kind now. I'd go barefoot all year but for the fear of losing my toes.

Newspapers or online news? Online news for sure. Some of my favorites (most of them have probably appeared here before) are:
Freakonomics which always has a unique point of view, Time for the high brow news stories, and Digg for the (often) lower-brow news stories.

Zoos or amusement parks? Zoos. I hate roller coasters, typically the best part of amusement parks. The only thing that could get me on a roller coaster is a really hot guy who's going to put his arm around me the whole way. Then I'll do just about anything, also long as it stays within 50 feet of the ground.

Baseball or football? Baseball. I'm a Cincinnati Reds and Minnesota Twins fan. At least I was until they traded Johan Santana. We'll see how I feel about the Twins now.

Movies or TV? Lately I haven't done much of either. Movies if I can go out with people. TV if I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment