7.11.07

Welcome back old friend

I'd like to say "hello" and "welcome back" to my old friend, stairmaster. It's been a long time and I'm happy to see you again. Since you, dear stairmaster, have been relocated at the gym, I can now watch myself in the mirror as I work out. And you are one of the most deceptive machines in the gym because I feel like I'm moving about 1,000 miles per hour climbing away. And then I look in the mirror and it doesn't look like I'm going that fast. But I'm happy we had this reunion today. Perhaps we can make our visits more regular now that winter is coming and I'll be indoors more than before.

I'd also like to say hello to my friend Amanda who, as I understand it, had quite a rough day yesterday. Here are some pictures of cute dogs that I hope will make you smile.





(Bonus points if you can properly identify anyone in this picture.)

1 comment: