17.11.07

I think I need to eat...

But before I do... I don't know what possessed me to start drawing again. I'd been thinking about it every once in a while for a long time. But today, I actually picked up a pencil and started drawing again. I used to love to draw and then I went to an art school. It was never the same for me after that. Maybe that's why I like painting my rooms so much. I think that's the reason I like to take so many pictures. It's like a faster way to capture images than drawing. All the better for the ADD.


I drew the picture based on this photo.



By the way, this morning I had to go to the store to try on this dress. So the girl said "what size are you?" and I said, "I'm normally between x and y" which was a fairly big range. So she brings me the smallest size I had mentioned. To be clear, I have like two things this size, and that's normally sized clothes, not the ones in the bridal shops. And it freakin fit. Not a perfect fit, I think I'd go a size bigger just so I can be comfortable but seriously, getting into that size at a bridal shop is like getting into a size 6 in normal life. I think that's what finally inspired me to draw. The dress looked really nice by the way, the color and the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment