27.11.07

Ground turkey is my new favorite ingredient. Yum.

I just cooked Apple Turkey Picadillo and it is great. I used cucumbers instead of tomatoes for those of you afflicted with issues similar to my own. Because of the way I could be ground turkey, I made a double recipe. I'm glad I did too.

I have all these pages bookmarked to share with you because I haven't done it in so long.

How is a Ginkgo Tree Like a Discarded Computer? While that may be the point of this article, the gem comes when they describe the ginkgo fruit. It's just art.

You're Not Attractive, a great article about how ugly people mate. No, seriously, it's a statistical look at who dates who and why. It's quite fascinating and totally safe for work.

You Call That Healthy? A great look at food that should be healthy but aren't. Is there really anyone who does like the fruit on the bottom yogurt. Bleh.

The essence of human nature a great comic. I so feel these people's pain. And I could totally juggle a machete any time.

Kelly, I have "I'll Fly Away" by Jars of Clay stuck in my head. I blame you since you gave me access to this music to begin with. But it's a really good song.

Also for Kelly, The Germiest Places in America or, the grossest places in your house. Bonus points to anyone who can tell my what #7 and #9 are because they appear to be missing from the slide show.

America's Most Obese Cities. They're all south of the mason dixon line. Well, almost all of them. I'm just saying. Baltimore has got to be pretty close there. Detroit I have no explanation. Cincinnati I can say from experience is culturally south of the IHOP - Waffle House line.

Organizing Tips from the Obsessive Compulsive Person in Your Life.

Organizing Tips from the Obsessive Compulsive Person in Your Life.

Organizing Tips from the Obsessive Compulsive Person in Your Life. Number 3 is really important, but don't get too attached to routines either. That way if they get screwed up it's not a major crisis.

A related item how to know if your driver has OCD. I can related to the "parking the car in the lines thing". The vents only need to be even if they're not in use, I'm the passenger, and I'm bored. Otherwise I can deal. I cannot relate to the other stuff. But I was afraid to step on cracks as a kid in deference to my mother's vertebrae.

It's almost 11:00 and I still haven't finished with the turkey. But it's so good. Mmmm. I can't wait for lunch tomorrow just to eat this again.

1 comment:

  1. Your purse and Yoga mats & other shared gym equipment are the ones you were missing. They are at the bottom of the previous slides.

    ReplyDelete