28.6.07

Someone gets a shoutout

I was over tonight at Amanda's where someone (who's not me or Amanda) was getting her hair dyed. I had my computer out (no one knows why I took it to work, but I did) and I was showing off pictures. I also had my camera with me. When I pulled out, hair-girl said, "you cannot post that to your blog where my fiance reads and sees the pictures" and all I heard was that someone else reads my blog. So, here's a shout out, you know who you are.

In other news, I stayed asleep most of the day, even when I was awake, I felt like I was asleep. I also have only run once this week. I need to run tomorrow morning. No one knows how far I'll make it.

Also, I can't start using my Nike+ because, *ahem* Amanda says I can't use velcro to adhere the thing to my shoe. I'm sure she'll tell me why later. Actually, I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment