7.6.07

3X Thursday

1. Do you pay much attention to your body? Do you know when you are doing too much of something, not getting enough of something, etc? How do you know/not know?
I do pay attention to my body. I'm having a rough week this week because I haven't exercised much this week. I know when something is up because I feel bad or I get panic attacks (two so far this week, which is a lot), or I get really tired.

2. Have you ever had a health issue that you couldn't solve yourself (other than a sinus infection or something like that)? If so, what steps did you take to resolve it? Did you resolve it?
Yes, I went crazy. No, seriously, I had a really bad reaction to some medicine. They tell you about how the meds can trigger depression, but they don't say anything about anxiety. So I went a little nuts. It wasn't until literally months after i got of the medicine that someone told me I probably have OCD. Someone, I might add, who'd had that information for most of my life and didn't bring it up. I'm still a bit mad about that. I'm learning to forgive though.

3. Have you ever had to hop from doctor to doctor to doctor to get a diagnosis? If so, how did you handle it? What are your thoughts about having to hop from doctor to doctor to get a diagnosis?
No. I'm sure if it wasn't life threatening and one doctor told me he didn't know I'd just sttop there, such is my distaste for doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment