30.7.06

the hits just keep on coming

It's still hot. Very hot. It's after 8pm and it's still over 90* with a heat index of 112*. Again, it was way too hot to be running so I walked around the neighborhood. I walked over 4.5 miles. I would have walked longer but I ran out of my gatorade/water mix and it was too hot to keep going. When I got back I laid in the pool on a sweet little raft. I think I need to get a flotation device of some kind for the pool. I bet they're on sale at Target now, it's late enough in the summer.

I have decided that I'm running tomorrow no matter what. If it's too hot I'm going to find an early week from the Couch Potato Plan and do that around my running route just to keep running. Then I'm going to pray there is still money left on my parking card so I can drive to work tomorrow. (After work we're going to the Twins game so I need my car to drive home late at night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment