26.10.05

Somewhere in my future or past

I was reading tonight about child development, especially infants and toddlers. There was this section on SIDS that I just couldn't even read. It felt like I was retraumatizing myself, and the parts on children with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, etc. was totally painful as well. I just couldn't read the SIDS one, it was too awful to think about having a baby and then having it die so little for no reason. Ugh.

Nothing has happened to me in this life that would bring about such a strong response, so I am wondering if in a past life, something awful happened and I was a part of it, possible the Mom or Dad that lost a kid all of a sudden.

Anyone else believe in this past life stuff, or am I all alone out here?

No comments:

Post a Comment