29.10.05

All of these things that I think about...

My dad is in town this weekend. He's actually asleep right now and going home tomorrow. We didn't really get much time togehter but we had a really nice meal tonight. I had ceviche which is my favorite food ever in life. It was really spicy though. I guess the next time I'll see my parents i sat thanksgiving.

I'm thinking about getting a PDA. There are all of these wild deals on Ebay. They look too good to be true. Anyone know if they erally are? Theyare some PDAs where the opening bid is like one penny or so. These are supposedly new, never opened items that should be selling for $300 or so. I'll give it a few days. I'm assuming the price will go up.

I'd like to have a PDA that can do wirelss, also so that I can have a calendar wherever I am. My life gets so screwed up when I just have my calendar on my computer at home.

Right now I'm watching the three musketeers. My DVD player is functioning for the moment. At some point I really should get it cleaned...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:38 PM

    I bought my iPaq on ebay and everything worked out fine, especially because it was under warranty from HP. The price will jump up on those penny ones though - re-sort the list by time and you'll see.

    Hi! Hope you had fun with your dad!

    ReplyDelete