3.1.05

Eight million hours later...

I have typed tonight, and typed and typed. I don't remember school being this hard. This is only a 1500 word essay too. I think I am out of practice.

First, I wrote a whole thing about society, social welfare, communities role helping others, and a current topic that tied all of that together. For the one person who is still awake after just the thought of that, I wrote about supported employment programs.

Then, I wrote a cover letter for a job I want. Then, I retyped my resume, since I forgot to email it to myself from Cincinnati.

I capped the evening off by reading everything I'd written to correct mistakes, and mistakes there were. I'm so tired though, I'm not really sure if I've made it better or just moved the mistakes around.

We shall see, but tomorrow, tonight I am too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment