30.12.04

The Continuing Saga of Group and My Car

I've had the feeling for quite some time that my car will never be fixed. It's time for that feeling to go away.

When I got home last night, several things on my car were not working
  • the tail light
  • the dome light
  • the turn signal

I was so bummed. All of this stuff worked when I took my car into the shop, the day after Thanksgiving. Why won't it work now?

This morning, I hauled myself down to Bloomington and the fixed everything and added the plastic piece that had been missing for so long. I'm afraid to say my car is fixed because I don't want to jinx it.

And group: It was fine. We practiced some skils around asking people for job applications and gathering information. I think our next goal is getting the attendance to be above five people for once. No matter, we have some good discussions when the group is that small.

No comments:

Post a Comment