3.11.14

That time of year indeed!

I'd said last week it's the time of year when I run to find myself (or sometimes not to lose myself).  It's also the time of year when it's starting to get cold and running inside seems not so bad.  The beauty of this situation is twofold.  First, the track is less crowded and I haven't been on it in a while, so running inside seems not so bad. Second, if I'm outside it means we are having a fantastic day.  Wins all around I say.

Last week I had two inside runs.  Because 20mph winds are not my friend.  I also had a run on the Greenway, Elm Creek Park, and a run/walk around the neighborhood.

Today I *accidentally* ran 4 miles in the neighborhood.  I'd meant to run my mile and then start walking but it was a bit windy and I didn't feel like slowing down.  (Not that I was going terribly fast to begin with.)  So I kept running until I got home.  Excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment