30.8.14

What Music Lately?

Since I changed vehicles, my radio listening has deceased to zero because this radio is so complicated I don't even have it programmed.  Yes.  After 6000 miles.  Shut up.  I tend to find music from blogs, The Voice, or, more likely, from Pandora

  • Meghan Trainor - All About that Bass.  This will obviously be a running song for the winter.  Because every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top.  Found on a blog somewhere.
  • Vance Joy - Riptide.  I do not understand this video.  Probably also found on a blog but I can't remember.
  • Macy Gray - Love is Gonna Get You has become my theme song since My Pooky Bear has started to plan my wedding.  I've decided its for the best and Mr Right will just appear because now the plans are made.  Definitely found on my Macy Gray station on Pandora.
  • Florence and the Machine - Bedroom Hymns, audio only video.  This song is clearly made for running.
  • Future Islands - Seasons (Waiting on You).  Talk about 'video is unrelated'.  Who expects cowboys with this kind of music.  No idea where I found this song.
  • Ariana Grande - Problem.  Because I have one less problem now...  Found this in Spin Class with the Dungeon Master.
  • Allie X - Catch.  This is will be a better running song that it seems like it should be.  But don't watch the video.  It's not good.
  • Ed Sheeran - Sing.  Ed Sheeran is suddenly hot right?  Found from watching The Voice.
  • Justin Timberlake - Not a Bad Thing.  There's something about saying 'it's not a bad thing to fall in love' that's really powerful.  But he shouldn't be playing the guitar.  Just sing and dance man.  It's what you do.
  • OneRepublic - Love Runs Out.  Because I cannot get enough of OneRepublic.  Found on The Voice.
  • Ed Sheeran - All of the Stars.  I have not seen this movie.  I found the song from watching The Voice.
  • Lord Huron - She Lit a Fire.  The whole Lord Huron album sounds like this song to me.  That's not a dig.  Directly.  But this is the song I started with so it becomes my favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment