1.6.14

Weekend Workouts: Feeling a bit better

This week, I really started to feel better.  Fingers crossed and knocking on wood.  I got back to running, biking and Zumba and have a hope that I can finish my 10-mile race at the end of June without too much carnage. Again, fingers crossed.  I started off the week with more walking than running, and built back into running.  Thursday marked the first time in several weeks that I ran 4 miles in a row without stopping.  Friday I saw a Blue Heron chilling by the lake.  Saturday the Greenway running was really hot which meant lots of shirtless guys so I was super happy.  Just keeping it real.


I did get some nice pictures this week, especially while I was walking and getting back to myself, but also on a couple of the runs.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment