19.1.14

Weekend Workouts

As you can guess from the lack of any blog posts, this week wasn't super hot for activity.  Because if I don't get to the gym in the morning, then it almost always doesn't happen.  The gym is fine in the morning, even in January.  Sigh.  I did not hit my goal mileage for the week, but I was off by less than I thought I'd be.

Monday - I ran a mile on the track before heading to Yoga.  I felt like spaghetti afterwards so it was worth the class.  Yoga starts at 7am, so this was an early day.

Tuesday -  I ran a mile on the treadmill and then spent a long time on the elliptical.  My alarm went off at 6:20am.  If it'd been closer to my bed I would've thrown it across the room.

Wednesday - I ran 1.25 miles on the treadmill, then walked .25 miles.  Why the treadmill?  Because it was 'rush hour' at the gym and the track is that awful.  I couldn't handle a third day in a row of getting up early, so this was at 4:45pm.  The most entertaining part was running on my treadmill watching people trying to find spaces in the parking lot.

Thursday - I ran a mile on the track, then hit Circuit and Zumba.  Circuit has been pretty fun.  The teacher is making 12 stations instead of 10 so there's been plenty of room for everyone.  For Zumba, I stay in the front row.  No one bothers me up there. It took forever to drive to the gym in traffic, so I took a couple pics on the way.



Friday - I ran a mile outside in the freezing cold.  Because even the freezing ass cold was better than going to the gym.  This was the only snap I could get before my phone shut down in protest of the temps.


No comments:

Post a Comment