26.7.13

Stretches for Runners - Part 2

I had a blog post not so long ago with a couple of my favorite videos of stretches designed for runners.  Check it out. Since then I've found some more videos I'll add for your consideration.


Mobility and flexibility exercises for the ankle joints.  My ankles have been making themselves known to me recently.  I find the last one particularly helpful.


Bedtime static stretching routine.  The first exercise is the best feeling ever in life, at least after a long run.  I usually skip the second exercise because I've already done it in one of Caroline's videos.  The final exercise is good for the hips but I really feel it in my back and it's a great stretch.


Yoga For Better Sleep.  The dude in the video is a little bit whatever, but I like the stretches in the video and usually feel like a pancake by the time they're all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment