30.7.13

Pictures from the Weekend

This weekend I had an interesting time.

Friday I ran a little and slept a lot.  It was awesome.  In the evening I went out with Nathan to revisit our neighborhood restaurant, Smoke in the Pit.  I was in the mood for a ton of meat and the evening did not disappoint.

Saturday I had a little run and a little Zumba.  Then it was massively raining when I tried to go to the Farmer's Market and I was totally thrilled I'd made the decision to bike instead of drive.  Sigh.

Sunday was a fun day.  I woke up, biked over to the farmer's market for real and got all kinds of stuff. In the afternoon I had a date with Nathan at the Minnesota Zoo.  It was my first time to the zoo.  It was both bigger and smaller than I'd expected.  I thought they did a nice job of using the space well, and not trying to do more with it than is really possible.  Sunday night Nathan and I took Nancy over to Lake Harriet for the final Minneapolis Pops concert of the season and an early birthday celebration.






No comments:

Post a Comment