21.3.13

One Hot Mess

What?  I have a blog?  Oy.  Ever since I fell on Sunday I've been grumpy as shit.  I actually fell again on Monday when we had a snow storm.  The snow covered all the ice so I couldn't see it.  The second fall wasn't as bad as the first one.  The first one jacked my wrist, shoulder, and leg, and possibly my ankle.  Yes.  I am a hot mess now.

My ankle had already been having issues, perhaps from running on too much ice and snow to begin with.  It feels stiff in one ligament/tendon/muscle fiber (I'm not so good at the anatomy thing) but improves the more I stretch it.  I'd already decided to make this week a recovery week when I bruised my leg so bad it hurts to run on it anyways.

 

I was a total piss pot most of Monday.  Between the cold and the snow and cleaning off my car and falling down... It all got better right at the end of the day though.  Calling you was the only thing that would make him stop crying.



The rest of the week has been similarly colder than hell.  First day of Spring my foot.  I've been similarly grumpy with moments of not so much.  My mood improved considerably today when I got a social work compliment ('you must be a Masters trained social worker') then ended the day with Circuit and Zumba. 






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment