17.3.13

City of Minneapolis - FAIL for you

A big eff you (mostly in frustration) to the City of Minneapolis for failing to take care of your sidewalks, and then for having the crappiest website on the planet to report the problem.  So obviously I was running, fell on ice, hit my leg, ankle and wrist and magically did not break my phone (that I know of).  My options were ice on the sidewalk, fence on one side, climb over the snow bank to run in the main thoroughfare facing oncoming traffic.  City of Minneapolis - Manage your shit.




   

Then when I tried to report that I fell at a park, I couldn't because a street address is required.  It's a park, with sidewalks on the north, east, west and south, and no specific address.  What the hell?  Fix the ice and then fix your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment