16.11.12

As seen running

Wednesday: I hit the pavement with Team:Work in one of our last runs before the big race.  Since the time changed, reflective vests are required running equipment.  (Because I care about you and don't want you to get hit by a car.)  They're even more required since one of the guys that runs with us had been hit by cars in broad daylight several times this year.  You really need to be highly visible.

Thursday: I went for a nice 4-miler by myself before work.  It wasn't the fastest thing I've ever done, mostly because I was distracted by sunrise and kept stopping to snap pictures.  If you're looking for all the Canada Geese, they're in Lake Hiawatha.



Friday: I was still worn out from the 4-mile run, Spartacus workout at Circuit and the Zumba for an hour, so I didn't want to do much.  I dropped my car at the mechanics this morning to fix a piece in the exhaust system.  I decided I'd run home which was perfect because it's about a mile which was all the distance I needed.  I momentarily considered running from the mechanics to the gym, and from the gym home, but the 23* I saw on the weather app turned me off from that idea quickly.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment