5.10.11

My current dilemas

Remembering life post marathon.  When there's no stress. (There is stress but it's not the same.)

Current dilemmas:
The neighbor who keeps playing her television too loud.  Every freaking night.  I know when you're watching.  I know when you're home.
It's a dilemma because I hate going up there to tell her to turn it down.  And I don't think it's actually that loud, I think it's just coming through the floor.  When I stand outside in the hallway (about to knock on her door) I can't hear the TV out there, so it can't be that loud.  And she does turn it down when I ask.  I could ask more; it's not louder on the nights I do ask than the nights I don't, just more aggravating.
I addressed that dilemma ultimately by going to the association.  I have no idea if anything will come of it.  I go in spurts of feeling bad, but only when it's quiet upstairs.

To run or not to run.  I'm getting the crud that everyone is getting in my office and by crud I mean congestion in my head.  Running solves this and Hal said I'm clear for a nice easy run tomorrow.  But I am very tired. And did I mention the crud?
Maybe I will take Benadryl and see how I feel tomorrow morning.

What pictures should I post? How about these two?
 Yes, that is what the 2011 Marathon Finisher Medal looks like.  The leaves have this whole stained glass thing going on.  It's a great medal.
  Sunrise this morning.  It was that dramatic.  (And then I got stuck in traffic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment