24.10.11

Cincinnati - What goes on in my head during vacation

Tuesday - Airplanes and thunder storms!  Oh my!

  • I've never been to the B Concourse at MSP before.  I thought it was make-believe, or just never used.
  • Hanging out with Alicia, her friend (who is a dude) kept wanting us to make out. (Not helped by a past story about us making out.)  Why are two girls making out always such a turn on to guys?


Wednesday - Gym and then Drive to Grandma!

  • Woke up late, made breakfast, then did crosswords with Dad.  What's better?
  • Sometimes going home is a preview of all the medical maladies I can expect later in life.
  • Feeling lucky to be hanging out on the couch with Grandma and Dad watching baseball and drinking a beer.
  • "Here Liz, I saved this paperwork for you".
  • This bed rocks.  I turn over, I'm afraid the bed will too.


Thursday - Grandma on Happy Gas.

  • "This is what you can look forward to CJ"  (Grandma after the cataract surgery, to my dad.)
  • Chopping sweet potatoes for dinner - I now have a blister on my finger.  WTF?
  • "How many drinks would you have to have to install the printer?"  (Mom, to me, after I said I'd had a couple glasses of wine and was probably patient enough to help her install a software program.)
  • "I am a part of God.  I'm as loveable as any damn flower."  (Just had to be there.)

1 comment:

  1. I've been informed, repeatedly, that not all guys find that a turn on. Some do, but certainly not all of them.

    ReplyDelete