6.12.10

Fun fun from the weekend

My internet was haywire last night so blogging was interrupted.  It was so bad all of Comcast's lines were busy.  Not like, we'll put you in the queue and make you wait an hour, just busy signal.

Friday was staff meeting and Latkes day. (Happy Hannukah! I'm in favor of any holiday that's about oil; and to celebrate all food must be cooked in oil.) We also got end of year tokens of appreciation. (Seriously, they're not Christmas gifts and we're not calling them that.)




Friday was also the No Coast Craft-o-Rama.  It's pretty cool.  I found a lady who made awesome earrings (my favorite) and had hooks that won't make me break out.  What more could I need? AT&T reception in my house? Go Amanda!

Margaritas with the girls would be a nice touch!


After we were full (and full of margaritas) things got mildly silly. Here's a moose for my good friend Chris. He knows why.

Is there any explanation I could give you that would make this ok?  Nope.  It's still funny though isn't it?


Speaking of YakTrax...

I don't know why Amanda wanted to put so many things on her head today.  It was entertaining.  She does look more like a teddy bear than usual in that pose.


Saturday: was the day it finally stopped snowing.  Like six inches later.  I did go out to the gym and the store at the end of the day, once my fair city had a pass or two at plowing the roads.

1 comment:

  1. Not ready for snow yet! :)

    Anyway, just dropping a note to apologize for the trouble. I work for Comcast. If you need more help, please feel free to reach out to us.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete