23.4.10

The Friday Five

I'm doing the Friday Five since I didn't run today and I haven't thought about long runs and tapering for next week yet (I have NO plan).

1. Tea or Coffee or juice in the morning, and why? Diet Pepsi because it's cheaper than coffee and has caffeine so I don't go into withdraw.
2. What's your typical breakfast on workdays, and what on weekends? At work it's usually Greek yogurt with granola and sometimes a piece of fruit.
3. What do you drink through the day? Heh heh. (Oh wait, serious?) Mostly water, sometimes another diet pepsi or some juice with the water.
4. Best snack? Bananas, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
5. Your favourite dinner when you cook for yourself alone? I make a fried egg sandwich with bacon and goat cheese that's fairly awesome. I refer to it as the 'protein sandwich'. In the winter it's excellent pre-run food. In the summer it's excellent post-run food.

No comments:

Post a Comment