2.12.09

It's always a sign of my mental health when:

  • I wake up and run (or go to the gym): this week, I've worked out or ran all three days, last week not so much

  • My kitchen and living room are clean: No. Just, no.

  • I cook for myself: the only reason I "cooked" for lunch today is because I couldn't fit in fast food between my meetings. Ditto for tomorrow. Awesome Chinese with Amanda last night for dinner and I'm pretty convinced tonight's dinner will be from a restaurant as well

  • I take a shower every day: only doing that because I am actually working out

  • I get out of my house: well, last weekend was a holiday so it's hard to use that as a measure
Where's this list coming from? At one point last week, it'd been a really long time since I'd run or done any kind of physical activity and I was starting to worry about myself. Post marathon depression is apparently a real thing, as is Seasonal Affective Disorder (will I ever see the sun again?). Anyways, I decided to take stock. Things aren't quite as bad as I thought. Particularly surprising is that I haven't missed a day or working out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment