7.12.04

I love it when...

Today, I slept in. I had a meeting at 9am, so I didn't have to get on the bus until 8:32am. I felt like a rich woman waking up at 7:50am.

While I was at the meeting, I got invited to a Christmas party at the Central office. I convinced a couple more co-workers to come with me and enjoy the free food. They cooked 3 turkeys for about 30 people. I think it there was a turkey or two left over.

I got a ride home from work with Jan. There are no words to express the joy I felt at walking in my door before 6:30. Also, I don't have words to express my joy at not having been on the bus and standing outside to transfer for 90 minutes.

Right now, I'm listening to some music. Mozart right now, Peter Paul and Mary and Beethoven a bit earlier. Also a guy named Lebo M who did music for movies like The Lion King and The Power of One. In the very begining of the Lion King movie, the voice that starts singing to call all of the animals, that's Lebo M. Anyways, because I miss Africa and my family there, I really like listening to his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment