11.8.19

TC 10K - 9 Weeks To Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 miles
Sunday actual: 1.2 miles in the morning.
From today, I learned: It is soooo hot.
Monday planned: Tempo workout
Monday actual: 0.75 miles walking warm up; Tempo workout completed correctly; 0.75 miles walking cool down
From today, I learned: A positive and curious attitude make my body stronger!

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles; Tuesday Weights
Tuesday actual: 1.19 miles in the morning.  Tuesday weights and abs in the afternoon.
From today, I learned: I was glad I did this outside in the morning.

Wednesday planned: 4 miles easy
Wednesday actual: 1.26 miles in the morning in 105% humidity
From today, I learned: I looked at the weather and swapped Wednesday/Thursday runs.

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles; Thursday Weights
Thursday actual: 4.15 miles in the morning.  Thursday weights and bonus abs in the afternoon.  Bonus walk with Dungeon Master in the evening.
From today, I learned: The best thing I can say about this run is I did not poop my pants.  But that's not the worst thing to say about any run.

Friday planned: 3 miles easy
Friday actual: 3.47 miles in the morning
From today, I learned: I picked this route for the shade.

Saturday planned: Long run with tempo work
Saturday actual: 6.7 miles with tempo work in the middle.
From today, I learned: Again, a positive attitude helped me see this not perfect workout as a great building block.

No comments:

Post a Comment